At Skydive Taupo we offer two heights, 12,000ft and 15,000ft. Attached to your instructor you will freefall for 45-60 seconds at a speed of 200+ km/hr with stunning views of Lake Taupo, Ruapheu, Tongariro and Ngauruhoe. On a bluebird day you could see as far as the East and West coasts of the North Island.
1st Skydive? You don’t need any previous experience and our team will look after you every step of the way and ensure you have an unforgettable experience.
- No experience required
- 100kg weight restriction
- FREE transport to and from Taupo and Rotorua (subject to availability)
- All equipment provided, all we need you to do is wear comfortable clothing and secure shoes (trainers/sneakers).
- Weather conditions can change, so we ask you to contact us 30 minutes prior to your booking to confirm the weather is suitable. If not, we will help you reschedule.
- There is no age limit, but if you are under 18 years old you will need to bring a parent or guardian with you or bring along a written and signed parental guardian consent.
- Please allow 2-3 hours for the entire experience.
- Want to bring a support crew? Our viewing area is perfectly positioned so your friends and family can watch you land!
Ready to Skydive? Simply book online or call our team on 0800 586 766.